Lead Young Company Practitioner
6 hours per week.
£240 per week
The Dukes is seeking an experienced Lead Young Company Practitioner for their young people’s engagement offer in Lancaster. We are looking for a practitioner with a commitment to enabling young people to fulfil their potential.
The freelance role is offered September 2022 to March 2023, 6 hours a week (term time)
The sessions will run Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons / evenings term time.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver engaging and inclusive weekly sessions
- Direct / facilitate a high-quality work that is inclusive, relevant, and artistically exciting.
- To work with the Creative Communities Co-Ordinator and the wider team to develop and deliver a dynamic and high-quality programme of drama projects across the organisation’s engagement programmes in a range of settings, including schools and the Learning Centre, based on the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- To advocate for the work of the Dukes encouraging participation and attendance across all our programmes of work.
- Liaise with the Creative Communities Co-ordinator and wider team in weekly plans and developments.
- Work within the Dukes policies, including Health & Safety, Child Protection and Equalities
- Participate in organisation meetings and events as required
- Attend relevant training as and when required
For more information on how to apply, visit The Dukes website here.
Closing date for application forms: 12pm, Friday 5 August
Interviews: Monday 15 August